- We accept US currency as well as most major credit cards.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking with the remainder due at check-in. All room rates are based on double occupancy (no more than 2 persons per room) and are subject to an 8% state sales tax and a 3% county tax.
- You are welcome to check in between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Please call for an appointment for check-ins outside of the usual welcome window. For the safety and comfort of all guests, check-ins are not accepted past 10:00 pm. In those instances where an arrival past 10:00 pm cannot be avoided, a $50 late arrival fee will be added to your bill. If you fail to show by 6 pm and do not call to request a late arrival, we will consider you to be a "no show" and reserve the right to re book your room and no refund will be issued.
- Check out is by 11:00 AM.
- The Fox and Grapes has a resident dog, Guinness. He is not allowed on the 2nd floor or in guest rooms but does have run of the first floor. Please use caution when entering the driveway.
- Breakfast menus are prepared in advance so please be considerate and notify the innkeepers prior to your arrival of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- The Fox and Grapes is an adult oriented property with few facilities geared towards children. As such, we cannot allow guests under the age of 18 years.
- The Fox and Grapes is not able to offer your pets accommodations at this time but can recommend several boarding facilities nearby.
- For everyone's safety, only registered guests of the Fox and Grapes are permitted on the property unless permission has been obtained by the innkeepers. If you are planning activities that may include non registered guests please call and ask if we can accommodate you before you make your reservation.
- Coolers are not allowed inside. A refrigerator is available to you should you need to keep something cold.
- We are a Non-Smoking facility. Guests who do smoke, are asked to do so away from porches, decks and windows.
- Please come and go as you choose but the Fox and Grapes does ask that group socialization end at 11:00 PM inside or outside. Please be considerate of other guests, neighbors and the innkeepers.
- Guests who ignore these policies may be asked to leave without a refund and are subject to additional fees for services or damages.
- Rates are not guaranteed and are subject to change (rate changes typically do not effect reservations already made).
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations (not including holiday weekends) should be received by telephone and are subject to a $30 cancellation fee, per room reserved. Your deposit will be refunded minus the cancellation fee. However, if your cancellation is received by us in less than 14 days from your arrival date, your deposit (including gift certificates which were applied) will be non-refundable and you will be responsible for the remaining balance due.
If more than 1 room is reserved under a single reservation the deposit is non-refundable regardless of the cancellation date, and the full amount of the stay would be due for all rooms if cancelled less than 14 days of your arrival date.
Reservations made for Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July (day or weekend), and Labor Day weekend have a non-refundable deposit regardless of the date of the cancellation. If cancelled less than 14 days before the arrival, you will be responsible for the remaining balance.
Guests are still responsible for all outstanding balances due to an earlier than planned departure or if you fail to show for your reservation.
GIFT CERTIFICATES Fox and Grapes Gift Certificates are Good for one year from time of purchase and may only be redeemed by contacting The Fox and the Grapes for a reservation. They cannot be redeemed online, combined with discounts or other promotions or used during special events. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for retail items and may only be used for lodging. Credit balances on gift certificates will remain until the date of expiration. Please note, if you make a reservation online and later decide to redeem a gift certificate towards that stay, your deposit cannot be refunded. Only 1 gift certificate may be used toward any 1 reservation. Bedandbreakfast.com gift certificates are accepted but must be redeemed by booking through bedandbreakfast.com directly.