- A full breakfast is always included in your room rate and served daily year around between 8:30 AM & 9:00 AM. In addition to our full breakfast, we also offer a continental breakfast bar April 1st through November 30th, from 8:00 AM until 9:00 AM. We proudly serve organic freshly roasted coffee from Seneca Sunrise Coffee located in Watkins Glen and our eggs come from small local farms. GF or vegetarian can be accommodated with advance notice. In warmer weather, breakfast is served on the deck, otherwise, breakfast is served in our formal dining room.
- We offer local wine for sale by the bottle. Simply ask what's in our cellar at check in, or call before you arrive and we can have it waiting for you.
- All rooms have private full bathrooms complete with hair dryers, soap, shampoo, and make up removing cloths.Guest Room
- All rooms offer complimentary bottled water.
- A TV is available in our great room.
- A wine chiller and refrigerator are available in our lobby for guest use as are openers, glasses, cheese trays, plastic ware and paper plates.
- An Ironing board and iron are available.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Every guest room is equipped with electric stoves in the winter (as well as individual thermostats for heat) and window AC in the summer.
- Evening coffee, tea or hot chocolate is available for all guests in our lobby.
- Free, on site, convenient parking for boat or car trailers.
If you need suggestions for things to do, places to go, or maybe you need something a little extra special for your stay (flowers, dinner reservations, etc.) please call or email us in advance of your stay. We're more than happy to help you.
Amazing outdoor spaces....The Fox and Grapes is situated on 2.7 acres surrounded by area vineyards. Relax on our beautiful deck that overlooks Seneca Lake. It is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or watch the sun set with your favorite glass of wine. Enjoy the view from our log swing in the yard, or watch the frogs play in our tranquility pond. In cooler weather, cozy around the fire pit. If you feel like taking a stroll, you're invited to walk below our property along Caywood Road where vineyards meet farm fields and forests and offer breathtaking views with the most amazing photographic opportunities. And the best part, you don't have to drive anywhere, just walk out our door to reconnect with nature.
Indoors, our great room will make you feel right at home...Whether you feel like being social or cozying up to our wood burning stove in the winter, our great room provides all you need. Enjoy your favorite glass of wine while getting to know other guests, or watch a little TV. Guinness, our resident dog is sure to entertain you if desired. We provide wine/beer glasses, openers, a guest refrigerator and wine chiller.